THE DISTANCE OF THE ROAD, I AM A STAR

 THE DISTANCE OF THE ROAD,I AM A STAR


1.Meeting you, the winter is gone, and the galaxy is bright.  
 
2.You fall into the stars, but you don't know how hard it will be to meet me 
 
3.The Star River is boiling hot. You are the ideal of the world. 
 
4.The distance of the road, I am a star.
 
5.You are a bag of fantasies that trample on the starlight and fall into my dream.
 
6.I want to be a sailor of the Star River and take you through the whole universe.
 
7.After I met you, I opened my eyes to the flower fields and closed my eyes to the stars.
 
8.The star river reflected in your eyes is the source of the world I have never seen before.
 
9.You are the bright star of the orange sky in the sunset.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The moon is very bright tonight, suitable for planting stars

Let life be beautiful like summer flowers