The moon is very bright tonight, suitable for planting stars

The moon is very bright tonight, suitable for planting stars



1.I want to go to see the moon with you, not the moon, but with you.


2. The night sky was dotted with a warm glow, like the smile of the moon.


3.You are the moon I hide in the clouds and the treasure I spend my whole life searching for.


4.To be a little star before dawn,To steal kiss your eyes.


5.The moon is very bright tonight, suitable for planting stars.


6.Traveling around the galaxy,I can't find a brighter star than you.


8.The world is in disorder, but you are clean, hanging on my heart, to be my moon.


9.I like the sun, the moon, and you, day like the sun, night like the moon, always like you.


10.All the darkness left in the past, from the moment I met you, the winter is gone, the stars are bright.


11.The starry sky is beautiful, because it is bright in the night, perhaps, the life of the person, must be as lonely as the starry sky, just can be so brilliant.


12.You're coming across a thousand stars,And went to the distance by boat.

13.One day there will be sunsets and stars.I'll just watch with you.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE DISTANCE OF THE ROAD, I AM A STAR

Let life be beautiful like summer flowers